Friday, September 18, 2009

Glutino treats

A month ago I bought a box of Glutino Cranberry Breakfast Bars. I did not like them at all. They are expensive and taste like cardboard. I haven't tried the other flavors just the Cranberry. I like a lot of the other stuff they sell though. For example, the bag of pretzel sticks is great. They taste just like pretzels! I highly recommend them. My sister and I have also tried the Double Chocolate Dream Bites (chocolate cookies with a chocolate cream center). Those are good but fattening. My favorite cookies are the chocolate wafers. You can put them in ice cream or eat them with your coffee. My sister does not like the Zebra Dreams Sandwich Cookie (it's a vanilla cream between two chocolate wafers). She said they were too sugary. Not enough flavor. Gluten free cookies are always going to cost more than regular cookies. You might end up paying a lot to find a cookie that you really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment